Alabama Mineral Institute
The Alabama Mineral Institute will be held September 21-22, 2017 at the Bryant Conference
Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. View or download the agenda here.
About the Alabama Mineral Institute
Are you involved in mine construction and development? Are you interested in health
and environmental issues like water policy and mining regulations in Alabama? Do you
have a career or interest in geology or coalbed methane? If so, make plans to attend
the next Alabama Mineral Institute. In addition to presenting interesting and up-to-date
sessions in the previously mentioned topics, the Alabama Mineral Institute is particularly
valuable for professional engineers and geologists; it will get you 15 PDH credits!
Reasons to Attend in the Words of our 2016 Participants
About the program as a whole:
- “Great facility and availability.”
- "This year’s speakers were the best of any previous year I have attended."
- "Good cost, good location, good accommodations, and good people."
What participants thought was most valuable:
- "How current government actions are currently affecting and will affect the industry
in the near future."
- "Interaction with peers and associates of our general industries."
- "Continuing ED credits; environmental information; electrical safety."
- "I am so grateful for this program. As a PE, the continued education plus PDH’s is
valuable beyond simple narrative."