Registration Form for DHR July 13-14, 2015
For those supervisors who work in counties that qualify for hotel room night, click here to register.
- For those supervisors who work in the counties that qualify for hotel room nights,
the DEADLINE TO REGISTER is June 9, 2015.
For those supervisors who work in the counties that do not qualify for hotel room
nights, click here to register.
- For those supervisors who work in the counties that do not qualify for hotel room
nights, the DEADLINE TO REGISTER is June 29, 2015.
- Every room must have two (2) occupants.
- If you do not indicate a specific person, one will be chosen for you.
- If you answered yes, please submit his/her first and last name below.
- Lodging is not provided to the following counties: Blount, Cullman, Jefferson, St.Clair,
Shelby, Tuscaloosa and Walker.
- Lodging the night before the conference starts is allowed only for the following counties:
Washington, Mobile and Baldwin.
- Four people are required to travel together in each car traveling from the DHR Office.
- For example: if 8 people work in your office only 2 cars will be reimbursed for travel.
- You will not be reimbursed traveling from your home or from an appointment
- You will not be reimbursed if you choose to travel alone in your own car
- You must travel with other employees from your office in order to claim mileage.
PLEASE NOTE: These travel restrictions will be strictly enforced.
Fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required.