Online Continuing Education Credits
For those unable to attend The Federal Tax Clinic in Tuscaloosa this year, we announce
the availability of Alabama CPE, Alabama CLE, and CFP continuing education credit
through online live streaming of the Federal Tax Clinic.
In order to qualify for Continuing Education, the requirements are:
1. Must be a live session.
2. Must validate presence several times each hour.
3. Must allow a remote participant to electronically ask questions of the speaker.
Click here to register for the ONLINE Federal Tax Clinic. Registration will close on November 13, 2015. The cost for the Online program
We will provide you with:
- Access to an online portal to the Program Materials provided by the speakers.
- Instructions for logon to the conference by November 17, 2015. We recommend that
you test your connection as soon as you receive these instructions. Further we recommend
using an ethernet connection (not wireless).
- If you need help with set up, we will provide access to our telephone support group.
However, you will be responsible for assuring firewall and other issues that may affect
you are handled by your IT people.
- Registration of your Continuing Education hours with the appropriate approving body.
This will be based on the session you are logged into and your input each hour. (Note
that you may wish to not attend a session and we will note that.)
- Notification of the credit we have registered for you.
You will need to provide us with:
- The type of CE credit you need (CLE, CPE, CFP).
- Your email address as this is the email we will use for instructions and communication.
- You have our permission to have others view the sessions with you, however, we will
provide Continuing Education credit only to the person who is registered.
We have approvals as follows:
16.5 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits
Granted by the Alabama State Board of Accountancy
14 hours (inc. 1 hr ethics) of Continuing Legal Education Credit
Granted by the Alabama State Bar
13 hours of Certified Financial Planner Credit (1 additional hour currently pending approval)
Granted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards