ACHIEVE 2022 – 4th Annual Alabama Transfer Student Success Conference
The Path Forward: What’s Next for Transfer in Alabama?
March 2-3, 2022
CONFERENCE PURPOSE STATEMENT
The Statewide Transfer and Student Success Conference strives to ensure student success and increase college completion rates across the State of Alabama by fostering collaboration between 2- and 4-year colleges and universities and identifying new opportunities to promote the seamless transfer of 2-year college students to 4-year colleges and universities.
- Re-evaluate and renew commitments for transfer and student success
- Identify new opportunities for transfer and student success
- Increase college completion rates across Alabama
- Foster collaboration across 2- and 4-year colleges and universities to help more 2-year students complete associate’s degrees, transfer, and earn bachelor’s degrees
- Implement opportunities for dialogue about transfer and student success
- Engage representatives of Discipline Committees to reconnect and review, and revise articulation agreements
- Discuss AGSC/STARS resources available to 2- and 4-year colleges and universities
- Promote new online training for AGSC Institutional Points of Contacts (POCs)
- Promote training for faculty and staff involved in 2-and 4-year student transfer
- Share research about the latest student transfer trend data
- Conduct outreach to generate support for implementation of successful transfer strategies across 2- and 4-year colleges and universities
Interested in Presenting?
Submit your session proposal here. Deadline for submission is February 1, 2022.