2nd Annual Alabama Transfer Student Success Conference: Improving Transfer Student
March 5-6, 2020
Bryant Conference Center, Tuscaloosa AL
CONFERENCE PURPOSE STATEMENT
The Statewide Transfer and Student Success Conference strives to ensure student success and increase college completion rates across the State of Alabama by fostering collaboration between 2- and 4-year colleges and universities and identifying new opportunities to promote the seamless transfer of 2-year college students to 4-year colleges and universities.
- Re-evaluate and renew commitments for transfer and student success
- Identify new opportunities for transfer and student success
- Increase college completion rates across Alabama
- Foster collaboration across 2- and 4-year colleges and universities to help more 2-year students complete associate’s degrees, transfer, and earn bachelor’s degrees
- Implement opportunities for dialogue about transfer and student success
- Engage representatives of Discipline Committees to reconnect and review, and revise articulation agreements
- Discuss AGSC/STARS resources available to 2- and 4-year colleges and universities
- Promote new online training for AGSC Institutional Points of Contacts (POCs)
- Promote training for faculty and staff involved in 2-and 4-year student transfer
- Share research about the latest student transfer trend data
- Conduct outreach to generate support for implementation of successful transfer strategies across 2- and 4-year colleges and universities
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
Sorry, the call for proposals has closed.