ADHD Conference Call for Poster Submissions
The University of Alabama, together with a statewide advisory committee, is accepting abstracts for poster presentations at the 2020 Southeast Regional ADHD Conference and Symposium. This conference is planned to bring together a multidisciplinary group of experts to share their research and interventions on ADHD.
The deadline to submit a poster was Friday, December 13, 2019. The advisory committee will review all abstracts, and poster submitters will be notified of the acceptance (or rejection) of their poster by the end of day, December 19, 2019.
The program committee retains the right to request additional information, ask that changes be made to improve a poster, or reject a poster the committee does not find relevant to the meeting or that does not follow the guidelines for submission. No changes can be made after proposals have been submitted unless the committee has specifically requested that change.
Only the person who submits the proposal will receive correspondence relating to the submission. The submitter must notify all authors of the status of the proposal. Submitter information is only used for communications about the submission, such as notification of acceptance or rejection of the proposal.
An individual may be a first author on only one abstract. However, that individual may be a co-author/ presenter on multiple poster proposals.
Poster presenters are responsible for their own travel expenses and accommodations. This rule applies to participants and poster presenters. The first and second poster authors will receive a complimentary conference registration.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All submissions must be on the topic of ADHD
- Abstracts must be received no later than midnight (central time) December 13, 2019.
- The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words maximum and should include the following: purpose of the study or the hypotheses tested, study setting, participants, diagnosis or intervention tested (if applicable), results, and conclusions.
- The abstract should include first and last names of the author(s) and affiliation details.
- Authors received notice of the reviewers' decision by December 19, 2019.