18th Annual Alabama Autism Conference
The 18th Annual Alabama Autism Conference will be held at the Bryant Conference Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on February 22, 2019. This year's theme is Building Communication in ASD by Strengthening Skills and Systems.
- Hear from leading experts.
- Earn continuing education credit.
- Network with colleagues, sponsors and exhibitors.
Save $50 on your registration!
- Take advantage of the early bird discount. Register before January 30 and pay just $149 per person.
- A group rate of 135 per person is available to organizations registering three or more individuals at the same time.
- The discounted student rate is $75 per person
- A limited number of scholarship are available. Submit a scholarship request.
Learn more about registration fees, special requests for accommodation and our cancellation policy.
Watch our conference video.
Who should attend?
- Community Mental Health Counselors
- Early Childhood Educators
- Early Intervention Coordinators
- Family Practice Physicians
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Mental Health Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Public Health Providers
- Public Policy Personnel
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- School Counselors
- School Psychologists
- Social Work
- Special Education Coordinators
- Speech-Language Pathologists
The Alabama Autism Conference is jointly sponsored by:
- The University of Alabama College of Continuing Studies
- The Autism Society of Alabama
- UAB Civitan/Sparks Clinic
For additional information, including opportunities to exhibit or sponsor, please contact Vikki Chavis at 205-348-3029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.