FastTrac® NewVenture™ - FastTrac for the Veteran Entrepreneur
FREE TO ALL QUALIFIED VETERANS
Military veterans are committed to excellence, driven by passion, and focused on success, which are the same values that lead to military success and are critical to running a business. Whether you're just starting out with an idea or looking to grow your current company, entrepreneurship can be an exciting and rewarding journey.
The FastTrac® NewVenture™ program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business, but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company. Participants will address start-up issues such as assessing the competition, legal matters, marketing and financial management aspects. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
- Develop their business concept.
- Determine the viability of the business idea.
- Outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
- Formulate a detailed business plan.
New Course Dates Coming Soon
Meets alternating weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Six total class meetings from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Enroll in FastTrac NewVenture for the Veteran Entrepreneur to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision
- Build on your leadership skills to strategically define your business concept
- Learn to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Investigate your opportunities to do business with the government
- Leverage your network to build a team of business advisers
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of funding
For more information, please contact Brenda Truelove at 205-348-9066.