75th Annual Federal Tax Clinic
November 10-11, 2021 |All Online
There’s a reason why accountants, tax attorneys and financial planners return to the Clinic year after year. The Federal Tax Clinic has a long-standing reputation of delivering an exceptional program that is a convenient and an affordable way to:
- Earn CPE, CLE and CFP credit.
- Hear timely presentations and receive tax updates from renowned experts.
- Network with colleagues, sponsors and exhibitors.
Save on your registration.
- Take advantage of the first-time attendee half-off rate. First-time attendees pay just $175.
- Early birds, save $45 on your registration just by signing up before October 12.
- Register with your co-workers. A discounted group rate of $356 per person is available to organizations registering two or more attendees at the same time. Register by October 12 and save even more!
- TO REGISTER MORE THAN ONE PERSON OR A GROUP, PLEASE CALL REGISTRATION SERVICES AT (205) 348-3000.
Learn more about about registration fees and cancellation policies on our General Information page.
Support the next generation of industry leaders.
Founded in 1947, The Alabama Federal Tax Clinic has provided quality educational service to Certified Public Accountants and Tax Attorneys in the Southeast. A portion of the registration fee for this clinic goes toward funding scholarships for students in the Master’s programs of Tax Accounting and Law in Taxation.