- Attend the conference in-person (seating is limited so register early)
- Live-stream the conference via computer
Each option offers up to 12 hours CE so please select the option you prefer when registering.
The registration fee includes the educational sessions, access to the conference app
and available handouts. In-person registration includes breakfast, lunch and a networking
reception. All sessions are engaging with opportunities to win door prizes and visit
- $275 Early Bird Rate (expires 8/19/2021)
- $325 Standard Conference Registration (begins 8/20/2021)
Please contact Registration Services for the following registration options.
- $325 Multiple Conference Registrations – register 2 employees from the same organization
and get a 3rd conference registration free! (Registrations must be submitted at the
- $225 The University of Alabama Employee Registration
- $99 Student Conference Registration – available to undergraduate and graduate students
enrolled in the fall semester
Three Convenient Ways to Register
- Register Online:
Register Virtual Participant
Register - Sponsors/Exhibitors
- Register by Phone:
Call Registration Services at (205) 348-3000
- Register by Mail:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A full refund will be given for cancellations made seven days in advance of the conference
start date. Refunds will not be granted after the program has begun.
A substitute participant may be designated in place of a registrant who cannot attend.
Registration Services must be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
Request for Accommodations
The University of Alabama is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities
Act. Requests for accommodation of physical and/or dietary needs should be made at
least 30 days in advance of the program date.