Thank you for a great 2015 Insurance Day!
Stay tuned for more information about the 2016 Insurance Day.
Alabama Insurance Day 2015, a 30-year insurance industry tradition, is returning to campus at The University of Alabama this fall. Come for networking and education on a variety of topics and hear world-class speakers. In addition to three plenary sessions on broad topics, three separate tracks will provide focused coverage of: Property/Casualty, Life/Health, Risk Management and Company Operations. Held at the Bryant Conference Center, I-Day offers many benefits including ample free parking, delicious breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and outstanding door prizes. Continuing education credit will be available for insurance agents in Alabama and Mississippi, CLE and CPE credit for attorneys and CPAs has been applied for. You may also want to tour the Bryant Museum. Don’t miss out on this great all-industry opportunity: Alabama Insurance Day, Wednesday, October 14, 2015!
Who Should Attend:
Professionals who work in and with the Property/Casualty or Life/Health insurance industry, including:
- Agents and Brokers (exclusive and independent)
- Actuaries and Rate Analysts
- Claims Adjusters (company & independent)
- CPAs and Other Accountants
- Educators and Students of insurance and Financial Services, Risk Management, Actuarial Science
- Financial planners
- Investment Officers
- Risk Managers
- Software & Technology Vendors
IN COOPERATION WITH:
- Alabama Insurance Planning Commission
- The University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce
- The University of Alabama, College of Continuing Studies
- Alabama Department of Insurance
Any profits from I-Day are dedicated to provide scholarships and other benefits to students in the Insurance & Financial Services, Risk Management, and Actuarial Science program at The University of Alabama.
For more information, please contact Brandie Nabors at 205-348-8559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Wednesday, October 10, 2018