Site Camp Registration
Congratulations on your acceptance and commitment to the Student Introduction to Engineering (SITE) Camp! We are very excited about the activities planned for the 2019 SITE Summer Program.
The next step is registration. Below, you will find several options for your convenience.
- Once you select your camp session below, you will have the option of paying the full
$850 registration fee or submitting a $100 deposit.
- If you choose to submit the deposit, all further payments must be made by phone to our Registration Services team: 205-348-3000.
- The full registration fee must be paid in full by check in day.
Be sure to register under your student’s name, not your own.
Even though your name may be on the credit card, you will still need to register under the student/participant name.
Register By Phone
- Payments can be made over the phone to our Registration Services team at 205-348-3000.
- Payments can be taken Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:45pm.
- If you choose to pay the deposit only, or make multiple payments, you will need to call to make each subsequent payment over the phone.
Register by Mail
- We will be mailing packets to all participants with paperwork needed for check in. In that packet will be a paper registration form that can be mailed in with a paper check. To print now, please choose the correct session form below:
We look forward to hosting everyone, and we are here to make the registration process as smooth as possible. For any questions, please contact Keslie Fendley (email@example.com) or Ashley Coker (firstname.lastname@example.org).