Alabama Mineral Institute
The Alabama Mineral Institute will be held October 15-16, 2020 entirely online.
About the Alabama Mineral Institute
Are you involved in mine construction and development? Are you interested in health and environmental issues like water policy and mining regulations in Alabama? Do you have a career or interest in geology or coalbed methane? If so, make plans to attend the next Alabama Mineral Institute. In addition to presenting interesting and up-to-date sessions in the previously mentioned topics, the Alabama Mineral Institute is particularly valuable for professional engineers and geologists; it will get you 15 PDH credits!
Reasons to attend in the words of prior attendees:
About the program as a whole:
- “Great facility and availability.”
- “This year’s speakers were the best of any previous year I have attended.”
- “Good cost, good location, good accommodations, and good people.”
What participants thought was most valuable:
- “How current government actions are currently affecting and will affect the industry in the near future.”
- “Interaction with peers and associates of our general industries.”
- “Continuing ED credits; environmental information; electrical safety.”
- “I am so grateful for this program. As a PE, the continued education plus PDH’s is valuable beyond simple narrative.”