Reach Your Target Audience and Your Business Goals
The University of Alabama’s Office of Teaching Innovation and Digital Education provides flexible and innovative educational programs that touch lives and create opportunities in ways that make a difference and improve our world.
Through various courses and workshops, partnering with the OTIDE team will give you access to your key constituents in business, education, engineering, government and other sectors to help you achieve your objectives. Sponsorship allows you to:
- Boost sales and marketing by having direct contact with your most active customers.
- Reach decision-makers.
- Establish your brand’s value and competitive edge.
- Reinforce your place in the market through brand exposure.
Opportunities and pricing vary from each event, training and program. We can even explore options that allow you to reach learners across various sectors. Take your marketing initiatives to the next level with the sponsorship package that fits your needs and connects you with your target audience. Custom packages can also be created. Sponsorships range and in price by program, and can include the following options:
- Recognized as a sponsor of breakfast/lunch/break/reception
- participant registration
- Exhibit table
- Stuffer or giveaway item in the conference bag
- Other swag sponsor
- Time at the podium during the program
- Email recognition
- Post-conference attendee list
- Prominent logo recognition on website and social media
Opportunities are also available to set up as a vendor or exhibitor at a number of programs. Exhibiting options vary in price and by program. Some sponsorship packages for programs will include a vendor or exhibitor table.
Reach Decision-Makers in Key Fields
Our programs attract thousands of individuals across a variety of industries, including:
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Health and Human Services
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- Municipal and Governmental Entities
Learn more about programs in each category by visiting these sites.
Start Your Sponsorship Today
To learn more about our many sponsorship opportunities or to begin your partnership, please reach out at email@example.com.