The Certified Municipal Clerk Institute (CMC), Master Municipal Clerk Academy (MMC) and Annual Conference for Municipal Clerks and Administrators is designed to assist and educate municipal clerks in their ever-expanding responsibilities.
Through the biannual training institutes and the annual conference, Alabama clerks have the valuable opportunity to learn from experts and each other on best practices procedures for their municipalities. The program offers solutions to common problems and helps municipal clerks extend their critical professional capacities at all levels of government. The CMC and MMC training institutes are offered twice per year in Tuscaloosa, and the annual conference is held at locations around the state.
- August 28-30, 2019 | Bryant Conference Center | Tuscaloosa
- December 4-6, 2019 | Gulf Shores State Park | Gulf Shores
- February 18-20, 2020 | Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa | Birmingham
- October 21-23, 2020 | Bryant Conference Center | Tuscaloosa
- December 1-4, 2020 | The Westin | Huntsville