The conference is planned to meet the various requirements for professional development from the following organizations. As these continuing education (CE) applications are approved, we will update this page to reflect the number of approved CE hours available:
- Alabama Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology: 7.5 hours (Content Area I)
- Alabama Board of Nursing: 7.5 hours
- Alabama State Board of Occupational Therapy: 6.25 hours
- Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners: 6.25 hours
- American Psychological Association: 6.25 hours
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association: 0.60 ASHA CEUs
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: pending final approval
- Continuing Medical Education: 6.25 hours
- National Board of Certified Counselors: 6.25 hours
- ALSDE Office of Professional Development & Learning: 6.25 hours
The Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services is approved by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) to sponsor continuing education credits for counselors. Sponsor number 00060639.
This program is sponsored by The University of Alabama and the Alabama Psychological Association (aPA). The Alabama Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Alabama Psychological Association (aPA) maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. This program is approved for number (6.25) credit hours for psychologists by the Alabama Psychological Association (aPA). Partial attendance, late arrival, or early departure will preclude the issuance of CE credits
The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Alabama School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of (6.25) AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Alabama has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 3000. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The University of Alabama is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.