About the Scholarships:
Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Scholarships will be awarded by lottery.
- Scholarships cover registration fees only.
- Application Deadline is Wednesday, February 9, 2022. All ASA scholarship applicants will receive notice of their application status by Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
- The ASA will register scholarship award recipients. If you are notified that a scholarship is not available, please register through The University of Alabama, College of Continuing Studies at 205-348-3000 or register online.
Please note: There are a limited number of scholarships available
For more information on the Autism Society of Alabama, please visit their website: autism-alabama.org/
Application Deadline: Friday, February 4, 2022 at noon (12:00pm) CST.
The Alabama Autism Providers Network (AAPN) is requesting applications from future leaders in ASD research, service and/or education to attend the Alabama Autism Conference.
Emerging Youth Leader Award has 2 categories:
- Supports a high school student and one adult to attend the conference.
- Supports and undergraduate student to attend the conference.
- Personal Statement – In 2 pages or less, please discuss:
- Your interest in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Your current or past involvement in the ASD community
- Your goals as a future leader in ASD
- What do you see as current strengths with the ASD community in AL? What barriers or challenges do you hope to improve through your leadership in AL?
- Letter of support from a teacher/instructor/mentor familiar with your leadership skills including student’s potential for leadership in ASD research, service, and/or education in AL.
Notification of award: Monday, February 14
Alabama Autism Providers Network, www.al-autismproviders.net