Exhibit at the DHR Supervisors’ Training Conference!
The Alabama DHR Supervisors’ Training Conference is an excellent opportunity to reach individuals in the child welfare industry. Exhibiting at the 2023 Conference gives you the opportunity for maximum exposure at a minimal cost and allows you to network and provide information on your resources with over 250 attendees!
Exhibitor booths are just $200 per event!
- Maximize exposure at a minimal cost
- Showcase your products and services
- Cultivate relationships
- Increase exposure and awareness
- Educate clients and customers
- Gain input and feedback
- Demonstrate support
Register as an ExhibitorRegister as an Exhibitor Online
Or register as an exhibitor by phone by calling Registration Services at 205-348-3000.
As an exhibitor, you are eligible for a special room rate at the Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa and Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa during your stay if you should need overnight accommodations. Please visit the following links to reserve your room.
Past Exhibitors Include:
- Alabama Department of Child Abuse Prevention
- Alabama Foster Adoptive Parent Association
- Alabama Partnership for Children
- Alabama REACH
- AltaPointe Health
- Brentwood Children’s Home
- Children’s Aid Society of Alabama
- Heart Gallery of Alabama
- Independent Living Resources of Greater Birmingham
- Kids to Love
- Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center
- National Social Work Enrichment
- SafetyNet Behavioral Healthcare
Cancellations and Refunds
A cancellation charge of 100% of the registration fee will be assessed on cancellations occurring within seven (7) days of the start of this session. Refunds will not be granted after the program has begun. The University of Alabama reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine class sections, to limit registration or to change instructors. To cancel your registration, contact the Registration Services department at 205-348-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the OTIDE Cancellation Policy can be found online through UA Compliance Bridge.