Social Work Licensure Preparation Course
2023 Winter Offering:
- MSW Licensure Preparation Workshop: December 8-9, 2023
- 8:30 AM EST/7:30 CST check-in & registration. 9AM EST/8AM CST course starts. 5:00 PM EST/4:00 PM CST course ends
- Registration fee: $350
- You will also pay a $17 shipping fee for the workshop materials.
The Social Work Examination Services (SWES) Social Work License Exam Prep course offers intensive coursework designed for recent MSW graduates and experienced practitioners taking ASWB Social Work Licensing Examinations.
The information-packed sessions in the SWES Exam Prep course emphasize a review of major social work content and test preparation. The course schedule includes sessions on the following:
- Test-taking skills
- A review of human behavior and psychopathology
- Work with special populations
- The elderly, children and families, addictions
- Clinical practice with individuals and groups – including ethics and laws affecting social workers
Included with Registration
Each registrant will receive the three-volume SWES Comprehensive Study Guide. The guide contains a complete content review and over 1,600 sample multiple-choice questions, including five 170-question practice exams and a bibliography.
- Be introduced to study strategies
- Gain an understanding of the content of the national licensing exam
- Learn how to “decode” multiple-choice questions of the type that appear on the licensing exam
- Undergo a review of the major direct service issues that represent the majority of questions on the examination
Who Should Attend?
The Social Work Examination Services’ Licensure Examination Preparation Course is designed for recent masters graduates of social work and experienced practitioners preparing for the clinical exam.