Supervision and Ethics for Clinical and Non-Clinical Social Work Services
The University of Alabama School of Social Work (UA SSW) has been board-approved by the Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners (ASBSWE) to offer supervision training through the UA SSW Continuing Education Program. This supervision training is in response to recent Supervision Rules 850-X-3 changes affecting Alabama’s social workers at all levels, including LBSW, LMSW, LICSW, PIP, and Supervision.
To provide supervision, social workers will be required to complete board-approved supervision training.
Supervision and Ethics for Clinical and Non-Clinical Social Work Services (ASBSWE Board-approved)
The training is intended:
- For those seeking supervision training for Non-Clinical (LBSW and LMSW) social workers, the training is 1.5 days, or 12 hours, and will include 3.0 hours of ethics.
- For those seeking supervision for Clinical (LICSW) social workers, the training is 2.0 full days, or 16 hours, and will include 3.0 hours of ethics.
- June 13-14, 2023–Fairfield Inn and Suites, Saraland
- August 1-2, 2023–Bryant Conference Center, Tuscaloosa
- September 21-22, 2023–Yulista Conference Center, Huntsville
Registration Fee: $269 / $200 non-clinical (includes lunch and light refreshments)