Human Resources Management Conference
Registration is now open for the 63rd Annual HRM Conference. The HRM Conference will
be held October 19-20, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel.
About the Conference
Hosted by The University of Alabama, the HRM Conference is designed to develop the
full range of skills and knowledge vital to the success of the contemporary human
resource professional. Presented by experienced human resource and employment law
experts from across the state, this conference is consistently referred to as a must-attend
Who Should Attend?
The people who will most benefit from attending the HRM conference are the executives,
human resource managers, and practitioners who are truly concerned about their most
precious asset: people. Additionally, if you find yourself in the following functional
areas, this conference is designed for you:
- Employee and industrial relations
- Organizational development
- Benefits and compensation
- Selection and placement
- Safety and security
- Training and development
- Legal compliance
- Management practices
- Owner or manager of a small business
What participants said about the 2016 HRM Conference:
- I really appreciated the transparency with the information and delivery style.
- Outstanding! Very refreshing to see business leaders place value and intent on creating
- Breakout sessions covered all of the information provided in the documents and even
discussed additional information to the attendees that can be used not only within
a professional setting but in communities as well. Great job.
- The keynote speaker was a great addition to the conference and provided tons of information
for team building.
- Daily HR operations can be exhausting, and it is easy to forget why you got into the
field in the first place but this conference always energizes me to dive deeper into
the subject matter, discuss the best practices and discuss the development of the
- I love that this conference encourages networking amongst the other professionals
during the lunches and the group sessions.