Save the Date! 20th Annual Alabama Autism Conference
The 20th Annual Alabama Autism Conference will be held at the Bryant Conference Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on February 26, 2021.
- Hear from leading experts.
- Earn continuing education credit.
- Network with colleagues, sponsors and exhibitors.
Watch our conference video
Who should attend?
- Community Mental Health Counselors
- Early Childhood Educators
- Early Intervention Coordinators
- Family Practice Physicians
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Mental Health Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Public Health Providers
- Public Policy Personnel
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- School Counselors
- School Psychologists
- Social Work
- Special Education Coordinators
- Speech-Language Pathologists
The Alabama Autism Conference is jointly sponsored by:
- The University of Alabama College of Continuing Studies
- The Autism Society of Alabama
- UAB Civitan/Sparks Clinic