October 26-27, 2023!
About the Conference
Hosted by The University of Alabama, the Human Resources Management Conference is designed to develop the full range of skills and knowledge vital to the success of the contemporary human resource professional. Presented by experienced human resource and employment law experts from around the state and across the country, this conference is consistently referred to as a must-attend event!
Who Should Attend?
The Alabama HRM Conference hosts human resource leaders, innovators, and influencers throughout Alabama and the surrounding southern states. Participants come from the following functional areas within companies and organizations:
- Employee and industrial relations
- Organizational development
- Benefits and compensation
- Selection and placement
- Safety and security
- Training and development
- Legal compliance
- Small business owners and managers
- Early Bird- $318.00 (in effect until 9/25/23)
- Standard- $375.00 (in effect after 9/25/23)
- UA Employee- $318.00 (Call 205-348-3000)
- Three or more- Buy two at standard rate, get one free registration from same organization (Call 205-348-3000)
Participants submitted a survey highlighting what they enjoyed most from the 2022 Conference. Here are a few of the highlights:
“The content of the sessions was outstanding!”
“I truly enjoyed the speakers and the location of this event. The food each day was awesome and delicious!!”
“The speakers were engaging and knowledgeable, and the content was relevant.”
“I appreciate all the different topics covered. There was a little something for everyone.”