State of Alabama Insurance Testing
*Notice: Due to an interruption in registration and credit card services, we will not take any registrations on July 6th and 7th. Also, if you are planning to take your exam on July 13th or 14th, you must register for these test dates by July 3rd at 3:30 p.m.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please call Insurance Testing at 205-348-0633 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Person taking the exam should review the requirements, regulations, and procedures at the left before beginning the registration process. Please note, the person taking the test should register themselves. You should not register someone else.
After reviewing the requirements, regulations and procedures to the left and below, click on the registration link at the bottom of the page. On the next page, scroll down to view all Testing Locations, Dates and Times and select the location and date you wish to test by clicking on the link. Determine which exam you need to register for, Producer or Adjuster; and select the test you would like to take. This will begin the online registration process.
- Verify Eligibility
- If you register for an exam that you are ineligible to take, you will forfeit the fee, and must submit another online registration and fee (in accordance with Section 27-7-4.3(b), Code of Alabama 1975). See Requirements for more information.
- Unique E-mail Address
- New User Registration - The Login Email Address Must be Unique to Each Student or Person. Multiple individuals can not use the same e-mail address to register for an exam.
- Credit Card
- Registration requires a credit card. If you are using a debit card or a pre-paid credit card, your charge will show up twice. This is not a duplicate charge: one is the charge, and one is a pending balance that will be removed in 3-5 days on debit cards and 15-20 days on pre-paid credit cards. This is something your charge card company does, not The University of Alabama. See more information about payments and fees below.
- Register seven (7) days in advance of the day you wish to test
- You must register seven (7) Days in advance of the day you wish to test. If you are registering after 3:30 PM, please be careful and do not attempt to register for a date that states "this session is closed at check out." Our system updates at night to remove closed sessions from displaying. Some dates still show, but state closed at checkout. You will not be registered for a closed session.
PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT registered until you receive an email stating we have received your payment. Therefore, please make sure you entered your correct e-mail. These emails come from a computer so please check your junk/spam mail for the email confirmations. If you are registering for the first time, you will receive two email confirmations. The first confirms you have registered with the system and have been given a username and password; the second will confirm the payment. Please remember your username and password to use with future registrations.
These tests are non-refundable and non-transferable. Each time you test you must pay a registration fee. Once an exam is scheduled and fee is received, you may not change exam, date, time, or location. In the event of an absence, an incorrect person registration, or other incorrect test registration issue, you will forfeit the registration fee and you must go back online and re-register and submit another fee.
- Producer Exam: $50 (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
- Adjuster Exams: $75 (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
- Title Insurance Agent Exam: $75 (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
After reading the above, you may click the REGISTRATION link below to see available testing dates and begin registering for a State of Alabama insurance exam.
Due to recent security upgrades, you may experience difficulty accessing our registration page. Make sure your web browser is up-to-date. Click here for instructions on updating your web browser.