State of Alabama Insurance Testing Admittance
State of Alabama Insurance Testing Admittance Requirements
On the day of your test, these conditions must be met for admittance to the test.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the exam. This allows time for the proctor to verify your information.
If you arrive at the exam site after the proctor has started the exam, or if you do not have the required identification and certificate, you will not be permitted to take the test. You will need to register for another exam online; please keep in mind that all tests must be scheduled seven days in advance. You will also need to pay the registration fee again for the new scheduled test.
- You must have a notarized copy of your prelicensing course Certificate of Completion printed and physically in hand.
- Name on certificate must match name on identification and name on exam registration.
- Certificates of Completion are valid for one year from date of issuance.
- A copy or original of the certificate of course completion is acceptable.
- Certificate must show notary signature and notary stamp.
- Prelicensing course must match test.
- You must have valid identification. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- Valid driver’s license or non-driver photo ID
- Valid passport
- Military identification
- Employee ID card
- Take the time to read all of the information available on this website to avoid unpleasant surprises the day of the test.
- Arriving 15 minutes early will help you avoid extra stress before taking your examination.
- This exam is taken on a computer. Brush up on your computer skills so you feel confident during the exam.
- Find out ahead of time what topics will be on the State Exams: Official State Examination Content Outlines.
- Write down your exam date, time, and plan your route to the location ahead of time
- The exam sites may be slightly hotter or cooler than you expect. Be sure to bring a sweater or jacket to avoid feeling chilly during the exam.
- If you do not receive your confirmation letter by email, please call 205-348-0633 or email your name and confirmation number to email@example.com and you will be contacted