State of Alabama Insurance Testing Admittance
State of Alabama Insurance Testing Admittance Requirements
On the day of your test, these conditions must be met for admittance to the test.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the exam. This allows time for the proctor to verify your information.
- You must have a copy of your prelicensing course Certificate of Completion printed and physically in hand.
- Name on certificate must match name on identification and name on exam registration.
- Certificates of Completion are valid for one year from date of issuance.
- A copy or original of the certificate of course completion is acceptable.
- Prelicensing course must match test.
- You must have valid identification. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- Valid driver’s license or non-driver photo ID
- Valid passport
- Military identification
- Employee ID card
- Take the time to read all of the information available on this website to avoid unpleasant surprises the day of the test.
- Arriving 15 minutes early will help you avoid extra stress before taking your examination.
- This exam is taken on a computer. Brush up on your computer skills so you feel confident during the exam.
- Find out ahead of time what topics will be on the State Exams: Official State Examination Content Outlines.
- Write down your exam date, time, and plan your route to the location ahead of time
- The exam sites may be slightly hotter or cooler than you expect. Be sure to bring a sweater or jacket to avoid feeling chilly during the exam.
- If you do not receive your confirmation letter by email, please call 205-348-0633 or email your name and confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted